Friday, May 29, 2009

Verve Sketch Challenge



This is a great sketch from Julee Tilman over on the SOA site. Julee is also the owner of Verve stamps. I don't have any of her stamps but have definitely been eyeing them for quite some time!! She has very fun sentiments w/ fun fonts... maybe a little shopping is in order?;)

Any-HOO, I used this clear owl stamp from Maya Road for this card. I LOVE owls and am really glad that there are so many owl products out there! The sentiment is from Amuse.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! It looks like it will be cold and rainy here in MA... I have to say I don't mind though since I am working all weekend!! Next Saturday is the Heirloom Stamp Convention out in Springfield... woot woot!! Last year I got a deal on Nestabilities so I'm excited to see what they have this year! I am also on the look out for different color embossing powders. I am going to try to restrain myself on alterable items as I have so many that I have not even touched!!

Details-Paper-SU Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss, American Crafts DP; Ink-SU Chocolate Chip; Stamps-Maya Road owl and Amuse sentiment; Accessories-Mat pack and piercer, American Crafts ribbon, brads and corner rounder punch

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: