Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday!! I am at work right now... but I get off at 3 and my plan is to stamp, stamp, stamp tonight!! Exciting life, huh!

There are a couple challenges out there that I am excited to tackle... Kristina Werner's color challenge is up and I have the perfect DP to go along w/ the great colors... the real challenge will be finding it amongst all my stuff!! Also, this week SCS Featured Stamper is Mercy Kerin... I discovered Mercy's blog a few weeks ago and it has quickly become one of my faves so I can't wait to CASE her work!! Also, I read about a challenge to benefit the Alzheimers Association... this is a cause close to my heart as I work in a gero-psych unit and see patients every day affected by this disease.

That's it for now... hoping to get to Wakefield Lake after work and then onto my stamping desk!!

No comments: