Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SCS Featured Stamper



Did I mention how excited I was that Mercy Kerin was this week's Featured Stamper on SCS??? Well, I was!! The rules of this challenge are to pick a card from the featured stamper's gallery and create your own but change 2 or more elements.

I chose this card of Mercy's. I changed the colors, the DP and instead of creating a flower, I used a Heidi Swapp ghost flower w/ button center. I kept the layout, piercing and used the same SU stamp.

I just finished a card for a challenge on the SOA site and I hoped to post it today. But my camera batteries are dead, of course!! I feel that my camera has some special power to suck the life out of batteries... they are always dead!! Anyway, they are are recharging now so that post will have to wait.

Alright, off to work... thanks for looking!!

Details-Paper-SU Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, American Crafts DP; Ink-SU Ruby Red; Stamps-SU All Holidays; Accessories-American Crafts ribbon, paper piercer and mat pack, button, Heidi Swapp ghost flower

No comments: