Friday, May 29, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge


It's Friday and that means it's time for Taylor's Cupcake Friday Sketch. I loved Taylor's card and the Penny Black image she used... so cute!!!! This is a fantastic sketch and as soon as I saw it I had plans to use this Rubber Outlines Stamp! I love this stamp but b/c it is so big it is rare that I have the opportunity to use it. I substituted this flower button for the circle panel and tied the button onto the SU grosgrain w/ some twine. It is a pretty sparkly card in real life!!


Off to bed... work tomorrow then going out at night w/ Marty and my friend Leah and her husband. Sunday my mom is taking my nephews to the movies and I may tag along before work... any excuse to spend time w/ the little guys!!!


Details-Paper-SU So Saffrom, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Ivory and Delicate Dots DP; Stamps-Rubber Outlines; Ink-Black Stazon; Accessories-Spica glitter pens, SU Chocolate chip grosgrain, button, Corner Rounder punch, mat pack and paper piercer


Thanks for looking!!

No comments: