Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thank You for BEE-ing a Friend


I saw this sketch challenge (SCS226) on Splitcoast and knew I wanted to use my Stampendous bees! I look for any excuse to use these guys though... I love 'em! And I love this American Crafts paper that I have been hoarding forever!!
No new stamping here though!!! I've been working 8 days straight and have been busy most nights after work. I haven't had a chance... this does not make me happy!! Work will not slow down any time soon so I have to figure out a balance!!
What does make me happy is the dinner that Marty just made... shrimp w/ Old Bay seasoning, rice pilaf and asparagus!! Also, I have Tuesday off and I am getting my hair cut on Monday... I am DESPERATE for a haircut!!! I'm not sure what I will do for the haircut but it is definitely time for a highlight to cover the grays that have recently popped up. Luckily, only a few but still....!!
Heading to the annual Heirloom Stamping Convention in a couple weeks... can't wait for that!!!
Details-Paper-SU Rose Red, Baja BReeze, Whisper White, Old Olive and American Crafts DP; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black; Stamps-SU Love You Much, Stampendous Bees; Accessories-American Crafts ribbon, copics, glitter pen and spellbinders
Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Jen Vogelsong said...

Yay for Tuesday off! And haircut! (I could use one of those, come to think of it...) And stamping convention! And boyfriend who cooks! And cute cards you make! Wow, look at all the good things in your life!


I didn't know you ate shrimp...:)