Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Celebrate!

This is one of the cards I recently sold. I used the latest Stamps and Smiles sketch. I like this sketch alot and it's one that I wouldn't have come up w/ on my own! I also love being able to use up alot of paper and ribbon that I've been holding onto!

I have the morning off due to MCAS so I guess that's a cause to celebrate! but I have to go soon to see my afternoon kids. I won't be getting any stamping time in for a few days due to work:( I looked at the SCS sketch challenge today and it's a great one... so hope to be back in a few days with that!!

Details-Paper-SU Bayou Blue, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and American Crafts DP; Stamps-SU Tag Time; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black and Colorbox; Accessories-Marvy scalloped punch, piercer, white gel pen, American Crafts ribbon and Copics

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: