Saturday, May 2, 2009

TECC 66


Did that title catch your attention? Probably not:) I have a hard time coming up w/ witty titles... the pressure of a title!!


Anywho, I made this card last night using another great sketch from Taylor VanBruggen. I was able to use a couple scraps that I had however it did pain me to part w/ these buttons!! I am such a button hoarder!


Marty and I were planning on a hike today however the weather predicted rain so we cancelled. Now I am looking out the window to beautiful hiking weather, no rain!! Oh well, I guess we could still go.... after I mosey on down to my LSS to check out their sales:)


Details-Stamps-Amuse; Ink-Mememto Tuxedo Black; Paper-SU Rose Red and Almost Amethyst DP, Whisper White; Accessories-Buttons, spellbinders, copics


Thanks for looking and GO CELTICS!!!!

No comments: