Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!


I made this card for my Mom's birthday. It is very simple... and it turns out that it also fits this week Limited Supplies Challenge over at SCS. The challenge was to use a circle and only one stamp set on the card. I made these circles w/ my trusty Marvy punches and the stamp set is Le Jardin from Lizzie Anne Designs. I put a Creative Imaginations gem in the flower center that I think adds a fun touch!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend!! Marty and I went to Wakefield Lake today and walked/jogged. It was the first time my legs have seen a pace faster than a trot in a while but it felt really good!! We had a barbecue for my mom at my sister's... it was good to see everyone and all the kiddoes!! Tomorrow is a work get together and hopefully stamping at night! Tonight Marty rented the movie "Australia" w/ Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman... didn't get great reviews but Hugh Jackman is in it so it has to be somewhat good:)

Details-Paper-SU Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Darling Doodles DP; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black; Stamps-LeJardin by Lizzie Anne Designs; Accessories- Copics, Marvy punches, ribbon, Creative Imagination gem

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: