Thursday, August 30, 2007

Need.More.Boxes













Want to see something funny... the extent of my packing... As I was packing my photo albums and scrapbooks, I was seriously delayed. I had to re-read my Australia journal and then the e-mails from Australia that I have saved. I have to say though that it was a very enjoyable trip down Memory Lane.
I spent the day with my nephew, Kyle, today. We went to Barnes and Noble then to lunch... that was Kyle's birthday gift from me. Kyle is 8 and is really such a joy to be around. I cannot believe that he is 8!! He loves to read and his vocabulary is really amazing. At lunch we read all about snakes and lizards!! Here are the three loves of my life... when faced with a camera, Brendan finds it impossible to keep both eyes open:)








And we can't forget Grace...

No comments: