Friday, August 3, 2007

Everything Will Work Out

I'm still so sad and just feeling a million mixed emotions

But...


Tonight I've had this feeling wash over me... I don't know if it's going to Denver, talking with a co-worker about my Doctors Without Borders dream, planning to go see Irish music tomorrow night... I don't know.. but I feel like ME and I don't remember this feeling for a long time.

Life is going to be fine (I hesitate to say that b/c now something disastrous will happen... see,still myself:)

3 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

You're right...life is going to be fine, in fact, more than fine! Glad you're feeling better.

Karrie Baker said...

Life IS going to be fine! You just need to get out there and LIVE! :)

Hang in there Laura, things really are going to be fine! :)

Jen Vogelsong said...

Wow, that feeling like yourself again is great, isn't it? I think you'll feel it more and more as the days go by. The sadness will still be there, but it will get less and less. At least, that was my experience.