Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back

Here I am... back at home. I had a really great time on vacation. Pictures to follow...

I absolutely fell in love with Colorado... the wide open spaces, the hot, dry air, the friendly people. I hadn't seen Liz in 3 years, far too long, and she and Jamie were such great hosts! She drove me around the state showing me Vail, Boulder, Colorado Springs and Denver. We reminisced about our year in Phoenix and shared a margarita or three:) Liz is the kindest, most giving, loving person I know and I am so glad to call her a friend.

I flew from Denver to Baltimore on Friday to spend the weekend with Salvatrice, Jen and the Murphy family. Monica's baby shower was good fun and it was so good to re-connect with friends. I miss those days in DC and the fun I always have with those girls!

I don't know what I would do without Salvatrice and her amazing strength and advice that I so needed right now!! I am always humbled by my friends, here in Boston and all over the country... with them I have not cried in 7 days!!

1 comment:

Jen Vogelsong said...

Yea Laura! I'm so glad I got to spend time with you this weekend... I miss hanging out with you and Salvatrice and love it when we can be together just like old times. Keep your chin up!