Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Still Here

Due to some things going on, I haven't felt much like blogging for the past couple of days:( I don't have any cards to post at the moment but will try to scare some up when I get home.

I went to my podiatrist yesterday and he said that foot surgery is inevitable on my left foot... which really, really stinks! I'm not sure when the surgery will be... it's a matter of how much pain I'm in and how quickly things progress. So we'll see, I have pain now but I have a pretty high tolerance so I'm going to wait it out!

Over on SCS, there are alot of fun challenges going on that I can't wait to try! On Saturday I am going to an all day stamping event. I have baby shower invites that I have to get moving on!

3 comments:

Melissa Greenfield said...

I hope things are going ok for you. Call me if you need to talk. That really stinks about the foot surgery. Kathy just had that last April, and it wasn't fun.

Jen Vogelsong said...

Oh no! More foot surgery! I will be having to do that in another year or two according to my doc. I don't have much pain yet, but my bunions are getting worse as the years roll by, so it's inevitable.

Jen Vogelsong said...

Oh no -- more foot surgery! I will likely have to have bunions removed from my feet in another year or two, I don't have too much pain yet, but they get worse each year, so it's inevitable.

Just think of all the cool get-well cards you'll get this time around since you have stamping friends. Mine will be really sucky in comparison.