Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fun with Vellum


I wasn't able to stamp for a couple days and I was going through rubber withdrawal:) This card didn't come out exactly as I pictured it but it is still fairly fun!! The SU mat pack is definitely on my wish list... I love paper piercing and faux stitching but it's hard (for me) to do a straight line without the template!


It's a beautiful summer day and I'm inside stamping. I feel a little wrong about that but whatever... I was out earlier this morning! Between working overtime this week and going to school I am feeling very blaahhh today!! Tonight three of my good friends and I had plans to go out for a girls night out on the town. I wasn't looking forward so much to a "night on the town" so I was happy when the plans changed to "how about we all do dinner" and now the plan is "come over to my house and we'll barbecue." YAY... I can hang out with the girls without having to change my clothes and drive 15 minutes into Boston. Oh man, who am I and what have I done with Laura??:) There was a day not too long ago where I hated being home on a weekend night and was up for anything!! Aging is not kind sometimes:)


Has anyone seen the HP movie? It's been out for 3 days and I haven't seen it... I'm going to have to fix that soon!! 6 more days 'til HP 7!! I know what my plans are next weekend!!



Details-

Paper-Colorbok vellum, SU Real Red and Cool Caribbean

Stamps-Simply Said

Ink-Joann's black, Ruby Red SU marker

Accessories-Paper piercer




No comments: