Saturday, July 21, 2007

No Time to Stamp:(

For good reason though... HP 7 was in my mailbox today!! A HUGE thank you to Salvatrice for pre-ordering for me! I have been reading for some of the day... I'm on about p.200. I can't wait to talk about it! I visited my friend Rita today... she is 95 and I have known her for about 3 years now. She is a really great lady... I was talking to her about stamping today and I brought her some cards to show. We were also talking about Harry Potter... she's never read the books but knew some about them!

So, I'm taking some time out to read in order to study and work on my Micro mid term. Another beautiful Saturday spent indoors, mostly of my own accord though! Ihaven't seen the sun much this summer!

Yesterday I had stopped in between school and work to get some lunch and I ran into my friend Sarah, who had her birthday yesterday and we were able to have lunch together. Sarah is one of my good friends who I grew up with and she has the cutest little baby, Lily. We don't get to see each other too much lately so it was a real treat to see her for lunch!!

Back to my test...

1 comment:

smurp said...

yeah! i got my book at 1:10am...but i've hardly had time to read at all! DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING! we'll talk as soon as we both finish...