Friday, August 7, 2009



This is a horrible picture taken w/ my phone... that takes really bad pictures!! My camera takes 3 pictures and then the batteries die... so please forgive the bad picture!!

My oldest nephew, Kyle, has a big birthday coming up... breaking into double digits!! Kyle has a spiral bound notebook of drawings and "other ideas" so I thought I would make him a special notebook. Drawing inspiration from these notebooks (BTW, LOVE Kerry's blog!! She has the cutest stuff!!) I used Cosmo Cricket paper and K&Company chipboard stickers, this took me no time to make. I covered the back w/ Cosmo Cricket paper, the coordinating robot piece. I had to buy this paper at AC Moore as I really don't have appropriate stuff for little boys. AND I have 5 nephews!! These chipboard stickers are super cute and make decorating very easy! A wave of exhausted just hit me and feel I'm rambling so must say good night!!

Details-Paper-Cosmo Cricket, SU Whisper White;Ink-Colorbox olive pastel and SU Blue Bayou; Stamps-SU Headline Alphabet; Accessories-K&Company chipobard

2 comments:

2 Chicks on a Limb said...

I think your book for your nephew is great and he will love it!

2 Chicks on a Limb said...

I think your altered journal is great and that your nephew is only lucky guy - happy birthday to him!