Sunday, August 23, 2009

Crazy for Christmas



This is my 2nd card using the SFYTT from yesterday.... I am loving this sketch!! And I am ahead of the game for Christmas... well, 1 card ahead of the game!!

I ran the Kraft paper through the Swiss Dots folder, did some distressing and some Copic coloring... and there you go!! I used a glitter pen on the ornaments so they are fairly sparkly though you can't tell in the picture.

Yesterday was the best day... I stayed at home all day and stamped as well as cleaned nad organized my craft area. I didn't get around to organizing the patterned paper... another day!! Then went to the gym and Marty and I went to Chili's for dinner. Today was work all day and more of the same tomorrow:(

Details-Paper-SU Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Kraft and Whisper White; Ink-Memento Rich Cocoa; Stamps-Amuse sentiment, SU Crazy for Christmas; Accessories-Copics, glitter pen, Swiss Dots folder, edge distresser, button, ribbon and SU linen thread

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: