Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beautiful You

Based on the colors I chose for this card, I would say I am ready for Fall!! Though they are also my favorite colors! I used today's SFYTT... I flipped it and made a horizontal card. I snapped a picture outside just in time before a HUGE downpour... the work of Hurricane Bill!! A perfect day to hang out at home and stamp! I plan to make some cards using this sketch but ... I'm looking around my stamping area...at first I had spread from my desk to the table...then the floor and now the chair... time to clean!!
Details-Paper-SU Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Kraft, Whisper White, Amuse DP; Ink-Memento Rich Cocoa; Stamps-Verve Beautiful You; Accessories-Heidi Swapp ghost flower, button, SU linen thread, Ribbon, Swiss dots folder and edge distresser

Thanks for looking!

No comments: