Sunday, August 2, 2009

Simple and Sweet


This card was so easy!!! I took my ideas from this cute card on Clean and Simple Stamping. I almost pretty much copied except I wanted to use my new Marvy heart punch. I picked it up when my mom and I made a trip to the Scrapbook Cupboard. The punch was discounted and I think I paid about $6 for it... craziness!!! I also used another semtinment from SU's The More the Merrier... it says sweetest ever. The most time consuming part of the card was punching the black strip w/ my corner rounder punch to make the scallops!!
Details-Paper-SU Very Vanilla, Lavender Lace, Rose Red, Certainly Celery and So Saffron DP, Black; Stamps-SU The More the Merrier; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories-marvy heart punch, corner rounder punch and America Crafts ribbon

No comments: