Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hello Friend


I have wanted to wait to cut into this Cosmo Cricket DP until I used up some other paper... but I just couldn't wait any longer!! I love this paper from the Early Bird collection!!!

Speaking of self control, my formerly snug pants... no more!! Woot woot!!! Health, shmealth... I want to buy new clothes!! I also made a deal w/ myself.... as I have been drooling over Papertrey Ink stamps for a while... when I lose 10% of my body weight I will place a PTI order. That's motivation... for me anyway!!!

Gotta run... this internet connection is slow... I can't deal anymore!

Details-Paper-SU So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Kraft and CosmoCricket DP; Ink-Memento Cocoa Brown; Stamps-Amuse; Accessories-Paper piercer, corner rounder punch, scallop edger, SU scallop circle, American Crafts thickers

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: