Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stamping Makes Me Hoo-ppy!!



This card kills me!! Another friend at work has a birthday tomorrow... one day she was looking at my card stash and remarked that she loved the owl cards! So, I used this guy from Cornish Heritage Farms along with FTL51 from Clean & Simple Stamping. I knew I was going to use thickers, inspired by Natasha's sample card... and then inspiration struck and I had to say "Hoo-ppy Birthday." Certainly not original but it definitely struck my funny bone... esp w/ this guy's little party hat that I added from SU's Pun Fun set. I tried to stamp the sentiment w/ Making Memories magnetic alphabet set that was given to me... but could I figure out how to arrange the stamps... spelling backwards while making sure the letters were going the right way and right side up. It was too much for me... my p's were d's, b's... every way they were not supposed to be!! At work our unit secretary laughs at me as I need her help every time I need to print on letter head!!! So, I took the easy way out and handwrote the letters!!

Thanks for looking!

Details-SU Really Rust, Blue Bayou and Three Bugs in a Rug DP; Stamps-CHF and SU Pun Fun; Ink-Memento Black; Accessories-AC thickers, Spellbinders label die, Copics, tombow marker, foam tape

No comments: