Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Birthdays!!

This is a quick card I made tonight for a friend at work. It happens all the time that I start a card w/ one idea in mind and end up w/ something totally different!! I started embossing the entire card front w/ a Cuttlebug folder but that just wasn't working w/ the rest of the card. So, hopefully I'll find another use for that!

I love this stamp from Verve's Beautiful You set... I watercolored using a blender pen and Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranete ink. I don't use this coloring method enough... I love the results!! Other than that, it's pretty simple!

I have to drag myself to see one more client... then it's a walk w/ Marty...assuming the rain holds off... then dinner w/ hopefully some more stamping afterwards!!

Details-Paper-SU Wild Wasabi, Whisper White,Pale Plum and Kraft; Stamps-Verve Beautiful You, SU It's Your Birthday; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranete; Accessories-May Arts ribbon, Creative Imaginations gems, blender pen, corner rounder punch

No comments: