Saturday, July 25, 2009

Inkin'....

I have a couple cards today. The first is one that my friend Dave asked me to make for his wife for their 10th anniversary. I took the picture at work w/ my phone it is not the best picture! I was really inspired, for this card and pretty much every card:), by Kristina Werner. It is a 4 1/2 square card. I cut a piece of this Kaiser DP and slipped a scrap of black behind it. I borrowed my friend Pam's Just Rite Stamper Curls set for the #10. I couldn't figure out how to work in Happy Anniversary on the front as I don't have a stamp for that. My friend Dave can be brutally honest, something I appreciate, and for some reason am never offended when he is!! But he said he really liked it!!
Details-Paper-SU Pink Pirouette, Black, Whisper White and Kaiser DP; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black; Stamps-Just Rite Curls Monogram set; Accessories-SU Black grosgrain, Punch (Fiskars I think), Corner Rounder punch

I love this Amuse sentiment that I also borrowed from Pam... Inkin' of You. I didn't really have anything in mind when I made this... just had the supplies in front of me!!
Details-Paper-SU Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, American Crafts DP; Stamps-Amuse and SU Polka Dot punches; Ink-Memento Cocoa
I have to run.... Marty will be here soon. We're going to go the grocery store to get stuff for dinner then a walk. I found a WW recipe for pasta primavera, looks pretty good!! I am planning on making a concerted effort... for the 1,455,445 time... to monitor my intake. It's very frustrating b/c I don't think what I eat is unhealthy... it's not what I eat but how much. I pulled out the measuring spoons today and meausred an actual TBSP of peanut butter to put on my rice cake and it was decidedly different from the amount I usually put on! Portion sizes and desserts are my downfall!! Off for more water... I'm starving!!;)








No comments: