Monday, October 29, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

I just wrote a whole post about how I am sore today after yoga yesterday, I'm in a foul mood and I just had to shell out $500 b/c Shortcake thought it needed a new some kind of pipe... only 129,000 miles, kind of selfish don't you think?

Anyway, my post was so annoying that it annoyed me. That is the worst when you start annoying yourself... you know it's bad! So I decided to be more positive!

So I saw this today and it made me smile...Memories I can relate to pretty much all of them except I never had a Holly Hobby sleeping bag. Strawberry Shortcake was my girl... hence me naming my car after her. What.. doesn't everyone name their car?

Jen asked on my last post if I could change the picture so you could click and enlarge. The short answer is no:) I am able to click and enlarge the others but not that one and I have NO idea how to change it... if anyone has a clue please let me know!

No comments: