Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Take Your Time

I'm at work right now waiting for a doc to call me back... he is taking his sweet time but at least it lets me update my blog! Too bad I didn't have any stamps here at work with me:)

I actually did stamp last week but my camera batteries were dead so I haven't been able to take a picture. I also got a fun RAK card in the mail as well as blog candy from Tammy that I need to post here!! I got some really fun inks and ribbons from Tammy that I can't wait to start playing with!! Sorry about the Indians Tammy!:)

I bought a raffle ticket yesterday to win a pair of tickets to the game on Thursday night... keeping my fingers crossed!! Go Red Sox!! Everyone here is totally fired up about the Red Sox and the Patriots... I don't pay much attention to sports but it's fun to see the hometown teams doing well!!

I went down to DC last weekend for a whirlwind 24 hour trip... way too short but it was great to see the girls! We went here which was fun and very classy! I had to get home for a family dinner... my parents house is getting too small to fit the adults and grandkids. Kyle said "No I don't want any cake, I just want to sit here and talk to Laura for a few minutes." How cute is he! Charlie is getting so big! Grace is all smiles! Brendan is his mischevious self! Owen is getting to be quite the athlete! They are all so cute and I love them so much!

I'm up to 9 kids right now in the schools... it is a little overwhelming but they are so cute one on one!

Alright I hope to stamp this weekend! I have been keeping up with blog reading and there are so many great Halloween cards out there! There are also a ton of great new sketch challenges out there!! Last week I did discover The Paper Tree. If you live in the Manchester, NH area or even if you don't check it out!!! The owner, Michelle, is super friendly and nice adn she has THE best selection of papers... seriously! I got a few pieces of paper there and OMG they are SO cute! I'll post a picture when I get my camera sorted.

Alright, the doc called me back so it's back to work!!

No comments: