Monday, April 20, 2009

Surprise Stamping

I wasn't expecting to stamp tonight. On Mondays I usually have one of my Irish step classes but I couldn't drag myself there tonight. I have been so tired lately... probably b/c I can't fall asleep at night, keep waking up 3-4 times a night and when I do sleep I have crazy dreams. Didn't help that I worked last night until 11 and had to be back today at 8:30am. I've switched to a smaller cup of coffee in the morning and hope that helps.

Anyway, I made 3 cards tonight... I'll share my favorite. I chose the color for this based on this ribbon. I love it but I hadn't used it until tonight.... and this has turned into a fave color combo!!
I love the way this turned out. Tomorrow night I am stamping w/ Pam... off to sleep, I hope I can!!
Details-Paper-SU Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White; Stamps-Lizzie Anne Designs and Amuse sentiment; Ink-SU Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie; Accessories-Ribbon, Swiss Dots folder, nestabilities, foam tape
Thanks for looking!!


No comments: