Friday, April 24, 2009

SSC 225


I struggled w/ this card at EVERY turn... but I love the sketch so I really wanted to try it. Measuring and cutting is the WORST part of stamping for me. I'm not really an exact person and directions... well, I tend not to read them which usually gets me into trouble! Anywho, I struggled w/ the measurements of the pieces, then the ribbon wouldn't stay on and I smudged the ink!


BUT I am so happy that I got to use my new Spellbinders!! My mom and I went to Right At Home today... we had gone once before and it is a great store!! My funds were fairly limited today but I couldn't resist them!


Going to try to get in some more stamping tonight... I think Marty and I are going to take a day trip, maybe to Portsmouth... going to enjoy the beautiful weather!!

Details-Paper-SU Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Basic Gray and Charbon DP; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black,SU Pretty in Pink; Stamps-SU; Accessories-Copics, Tombow markers, Spellbinders and May Arts ribbon
Thanks for looking!!


No comments: