Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love These Colors!!


This week the SCS color challenge was to use Basic Gray, Rose Red and Pink Pirouette. I had this pink pirouette layer already cut and embosseed from a previous card that didn't go as planned... so was never finished!! This is a great color combo... perfect for Valentines Day or any time really!!

My creative juices have been working overtime lately!! I got together w/Pam last night and made 2 more cards that I love!! I'll show this one using a set from Cornish Heritage Farms... it belongs to Pam but she stamped me a bunch of owls and while she was here I used some of the fun accessories as well!!


Thanks for looking!

Details- Paper-SU Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Basic Gray and Whisper White; Stamps-SU Love You Much; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories-Swiss Dots folder, Copics,May Arts ribbon and corner rounder punch

Paper-SU Creamy Caramel, Baja Breezy, Whisper White and Three Bugs in a Rug DP; Memento Tuxedo Black and SU Chocolate Chip; Stamps-Cornish Heritage Farms; Accessories-Copics

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hi Laura,

Pretty card for the colour challenge! Love the layout!

Happy Stamping!
Lesley :)