Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kristina Werner's Color Challenge


I love Kristina Werner's blog. Her style is so fun and I love her color challenges. This is my first entry to one of her challenges. I had this Scenic Route paper out on my desk and couldn't believe how perfectly it coordinated w/ the colors. I also just got this sugar coating glitter and wanted to try it out... though not sure if it makes this little guy a little creepy looking?:) Looking back I wanted to add ribbon but forgot before I adhered the layers... oh well, it's late so no going back now!


Thanks for looking!!


Paper-SU Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Scenic Route DP; Stamps-SU Petals and Paisley, Stampendous; Ink-Versamark, Colorbox; Accessories-Clear Embossing Powder, Copics, DoodleBug Sugar Coating glitter

No comments: