Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cupcake Challenge

Taylor is running a special sketch challenge this week to celebrate 1 year of Friday cupcake sketch challenges. I loved the challenge on Taylor's blog but I didn't have any ovals big enough to work!! So I found another sketch that I loved on Stephanie's blog. Stephanie designed this sketch to help Taylor celebrate...

Here is my version... I love this color combo... but I am also trying to use scraps so this is the paper I had to work with!

Pam and I are off to The Paper Tree... I have to use my Shop Hop Passport! For $5 I got a passport that allows 20% off at 12 different stores in New England. If you get to all the stores by the end of February you are entered in a drawing for a grand prize. I don't think I can make it to all of them but it's fun trying and a great deal!!
Thanks for looking!!
Details-Stamps-Amuse clear cupcake set; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black; Paper-Black, White, SU Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Rose Red, Rose Red and Almost Amethyst DP; Accessories-Mat pack and piercer, Copics, glue dots

No comments: