Friday, January 11, 2008

I Have What the Doctors Call....

One of the favorite parts of my day is crawling into my bed and watching re-runs of Frasier on Lifetime as I go to sleep. Sometimes I watch Golden Girls as well but hopefully I'm asleep by then. Anyway, imagine my horror when I discovered that at 12:30A it was not Frasier on tv but Lifetime's new show "How to Look Good Naked" with Carson Kressley. I decided to watch it... and it may be my new favorite show!! I love Carson Kressley...he was hilarious on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" and is funny now though definitely is much more sensitive to the ladies than he was with the men.

Anyway, being a girl myself of ample and pear-like proportions, I certainly know the pain of feeling self-conscious about your body. I have spent years and years trying to work on my body image issues... I've made progress but it is still a major stumbling block for me. Anyway, watching these real women with real bodies learn to begin to overcome their doubts and believe in their hotness... it was inspiring to say the least! I didn't laugh as much as I do at Frasier but inspirational all the same!

Last week I bought a filing cabinet at IKEA. This weekend I'm going to put it together and store all my cardstock/paper. I am FIRED UP to get all my paper organized by color and organize all my scraps. I am a TOTAL.NERD... one more example! I have gotten up to level 10 in Tetris... I am playing on my phone. Before I get hit with a bill, I have to make sure I am not paying every time I fire up a game... I suspect I may have been which would be... not good.

2 comments:

smurp said...

Way to get in touch with your hotness! [It's not here. or here, so much, but RIGHT HERE!]

florence said...

Was Tetris a requirement for attending college back in our day??? I found it online and was addicted this summer.