Monday, December 3, 2007

A Bit of Math

Disheartened by my recent upswing in Diet Coke intake, I recently did some math to figure out what my drive thru trips equal in caffeine. I drink the equivalent of 3-4 cups of coffee per day... I didn't think that was so bad considering I don't drink coffee and Diet Coke is my only source of caffeine.

OK, wake up... I'm still talking. My roommates had a Christmas party on Saturday night.... my friends all left by 11:30 due to pregnancy and/or dogs. I went to bed at midnight. My roommates are 25... they're both the nicest but obviously have more stamina to party than I. I woke up at 3:30AM to a loud renditions of Madonna "Like a Virgin" and... that prayer song that just escaped me... see senior moment! Anyway, I woke up to a beer can in the bathroom and my roomie dry heaving. At least I didn't wake up earlier... I was told there was a male passed out on the toilet in a indelicate state. To be 25 again... I miss those days of foolish hijinks.

Last night my sister and brother-in-law went to Foxwoods and my mom and I babysat for the 4 little angels. It was fun but I am loving the thought of getting home tonight to a quiet house! Unless I find someone passed out under the sink!

2 comments:

Jen Vogelsong said...

This is why I live alone.

Melissa Greenfield said...

Oh I think I was invited to that party, but I had no idea who "emily and joe" were! Hahaha!

Yea I'm so beyond the whole dry heaving and passing out days!