Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year



Today was such a beautiful day! Crisp, sunny and cool... it really felt like fall! Fall is my favorite time of the year! It is socially acceptable to begin wearing turtleneck sweaters, the colors and foliage are beautiful, the weather is cool and dry and the holidays are approaching.


I made this card based on Beate's sketch challenge. I love Halloween cards even though Halloween is not my favorite holiday... I lack creativity when coming up with costume ideas! Tomorrow I get my Stampin' Up order!


Details-

Paper-SU Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Stemma DP

Stamps-Amuse oval, Amuse pumpkin tree, ??Halloween stamp

Ink-Craft white ink, Ink it Up black

Accessories-May Arts ribbon, Close to Cocoa So marker, Marvy orange marker

No comments: