Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's Saturday Night...

... and I have no plans and I could NOT be happier!! This week was really crazy with my uncle's wake and funeral, visiting Charlie, starting my new parttime job at the middle school and working an unexpected overtime shift on Friday! So, it's Saturday night and I am stamping, doing laundry and watching TLC!

I made this card using my new goods from SU. I totally restrained myself with the new catalog and only ordered paper! I used Beth #16 sketch challenge. Beth is posting 27 sketches in 27 days. All the sketches are great!!
Details-
Paper- SU Darling Doodles DP, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranete, River Rock, White
Stamps- SU Tag Time
Ink- SU Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranete
Accessories- SU ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware and Blender Pen

No comments: