Monday, September 28, 2009

Taylor's Challenge #84

This is a really simple care using SUPER FUN American Crafts paper... love it!! And also using Taylor's Sketch Challenge 84. I made a few cards last night so I can have some to post during the week.

Work has been so busy plus I am supervising an MSW student for the year... very fun but for now extra work!! The commute to and from work has also been even worse than usual and I am trying to pack before I move in Nov.... takes away my motivation to stamp after dinner and some form of exercise!! However, we all know what Saturday is... World CardMaking Day!! Will definitely make crafty time a priority on that day!!

Details-Paper-SU SoSaffron, Whisper White, AC DP; Stamps-Rhonna Farrer; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories-glitter pen, Copics, spellbinders, mat pack and piercer

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: