Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kick Off Your Shoes!



I made this card a while ago... I may have followed a sketch challenge or CASE'd someone's work, I really don't remember!! I should start making note of that when I make a card.

I made this using another quote from Verve's Beautiful You set. It says "Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance" by Oprah.

I did just that this past weekend when I went out to San Francisco. I saw my friend, Jill, from growing up and also had a reunion w/ my fellowFJV housemates. It was so fun!! Aaaahhhh, love northern CA!!! I flew home through Phoenix and was in the airport for a couple hours... I was SO tempted to change my flight and stay over night in Phx! But I would have to have bought a whole new plane ticket:( I did get a chance though to step outside of the airport into that 115 degree heat... not sure if I miss that but I do miss the mountains, the desert, the cactus, the sunsets, the palm trees.... I love the west, it calls to me;)

Details-Paper-SU Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, American Crafts DP; Stamps-Denami flower, Verve Beautiful You; Ink-Memento TuxedoBlack, Versamark; Accessories-AC ribbon

Thanks for looking!

No comments: