Sunday, June 7, 2009

Heirloom goodness!!



Yesterday my mom, friend Pam and I made the drive out to The Heirloom Productions Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts Exhibit in West Springfield. This is my 3rd year going and have noticed that the first year seemed to be much bigger. I'm not sure if there are less exhxibitors or if I was looking at the convention through the eyes of a first timer.

Anyway, here is what I got! This convention seems to focus on products that give the more artsy, vintage look. I'm not sure if that is the way to describe it nad there is a lot of talent in the room, it's just not me. So, I get out of there w/out spending too much money!! I picked up some new Spellbinders at Marco's Paper, cute stamps from Denami Design, embossing powder and glitter from Sparkle 'N Sprinkle, more cute stamps from Outlines Rubber Stamps and copics from... I can't remember but they were a great price!!!
I can't wait to play around w/ my new stuff!! First work today then gym when I get home!

No comments: