Monday, March 24, 2008

Back To Business




Here are a couple of cards I made in the past couple days... the first being a birthday card for my niece Grace who turns 1 next week!!The second card is a thank you card for my brother and sister-in-law. They gave me this name stamp which I think is so cute!! They said they wanted to give me a stamp with my address on it as well but I move too much! I guess they're right!
Details-
Stamps- Elzybells
Ink-Colorbox chalk in brown, SU Lavender Lace
Paper- SU Rose Red and Regal Rose, White
Accessories-Marvy Scalloped punch, paper piercer, mat pack, Cuttlebug, May Arts ribbon and pop dots, Copics
Stamps- Name stamp by Three Designing Women, SU Stitched Background, SU Artfully Asian
Ink- Black
Paper- SU Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, White
Accessories- Marvy scalloped punch, ?May Arts ribbon

1 comment:

Jen Vogelsong said...

I've seen those round address stamps and they are indeed cool... that would be an incentive for you to pick a place and stay... so you could get one of those! :)