Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful Thoughts

Happy Turkey Day!! I hope you are having a good day on this most wonderful of American holidays... a day where it is socially acceptable to stuff yourself silly and lay like a sloth! I love it! Unfortunately, I am at work right now though I get off at 3 then I head to my sister's where chaos usually ensues. Tomorrow I leave for a long weekend with these cool girls. YAY... and I will get to see my friend Bobby who I haven't seen in forever... very thankful for that!!

There's so much to be thankful for... family, my nephews and niece,great friends, two jobs that allow me to try to help others in some way, freedom, a heart that still aches but not as much, four working limbs that will have to work overtime next week and craftiness that brings so much fun and cool people into my little world!!

Have a safe and fun day!! Gobble, Gobble!

No comments: