Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another SFYTT


I made this card the other night using Jen's Saturday sketch. I'm glad I used the Stampendous bees... I love these guys but I don't use them enough!! I also love that I was able to use buttons on this card... one of my favorite embellishments!!
I also LOVE this latte I am drinking from Dunkin Donuts!! I recently gave up soda, not completely... I will have a Diet Coke in the afternoon from time to time, and made the switch to coffee. I never thought I would become a coffee lover but I quickly have.... but I do miss my Diet Coke:(

I'm getting together w/ my friend Pam tonight for our weekly craft night... I am going to break out my new Amuse stamps for some spring cards. Spring hasn't really sprung in New England but I keep hoping!!

Details- Stamps- Stampendous, SU All Holidays; Paper-SU Purely Pomegranete, Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Doodle DP; Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranete; Accessories-SU ribbon, glitter pen, mat pack and piercer, blender pen, button


Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Jen Vogelsong said...

You're off the soda and on coffee now! Yay!